Moxie Global Limited (“we“, “us” or “our“) is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. We own and operate the Website and deliver the services and events for which you are able to register to attend through the Website (“Event”).
1. Privacy Statement
We are aware that you may have concerns over disclosing information about yourself to us.
This Privacy Statement explains, amongst other things, what information we collect about you on this website and the reasons for this.
Our primary aim in collecting personal information is to provide you with a customised experience on our website (aiming to show you information that is relevant to you) and to provide you with information you have asked for e.g. event information.
We also collect information for statistical purposes and, where agreed by you, to offer you products and services that may be of interest to you.
Information we collect
- You can visit public areas of the site without identifying yourself or providing any personal information
- Tracking IP addresses (the computer’s internet address)
- Monitoring how long a user spends on the site and which pages he/she visits – this helps us evaluate the use of different parts of the website
As a rule, we do not link IP addresses to anything that can identify you personally, ensuring you can remain anonymous. Nevertheless, we will attempt to use IP addresses to identify a user when we feel it is necessary to protect our services and other users.
The website uses various order and registration forms to enable you to request information, products and services.
In some cases you will need to provide us with information such as your name, e-mail address, phone number and address, and where there are member services, your password.
Any personal data we collect during registration or otherwise is designed to allow us to:
- personalise the site for you
- give you access to, and to provide you with, the right kinds of information related to your enquiry
- enable us to compile statistical information for regulatory or business purposes
- send, or call you about our products and services that may be of interest to you. (We will only provide you with such marketing information with your prior agreement).
If you register, request further information or contact us we may keep a record of that correspondence and incorporate the information it contains into our database(s), which we will keep secure in accordance with the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation.
We will not transfer your personal data to any third parties unless:
- we have your consent to do so
- the third party is our subcontractor, who is processing personal data on our behalf securely and in accordance with our instructions or
- it is otherwise authorised under the General Data Protection Regulation.
Whilst we do not directly track or record your usage of this website, in the event that we become aware that site security has been compromised as a result of external activity (including but not limited to external security attacks) we shall take reasonable measures which we deem appropriate. This includes but is not limited to internal investigation and reporting, and notification to and cooperation with law enforcement authorities.
Third party sites
- As including any racial, sexual or other offensive, provocative or discriminatory language
- Is inappropriate to discuss within a forum which has users under the age of 18
- Is defamatory, abusive, harassing or hateful and capable of damaging the reputation of a person or organisation. If successfully sued you could be held liable for considerable damages and costs
- That you do not have the necessary rights, licences and consents to post
- Constitutes spam, unauthorised advertising or solicits
- Infringes, dilutes, breaches, undermines or in any way constitutes unauthorised use of the intellectual property rights held by others including Moxie Global Ltd.
- Contains long embedded URLs
- Invades anyone’s privacy or impersonates anyone
- Is far off-topic as irrelevant posts lower the value of the debate for everyone and may be removed
- Encourages conduct that may or would constitute a criminal offence or give rise to civil liability, or that otherwise violates any law
- The comment appears to contain irrelevant or excessive links or appears to contain code
- Personal information as it is unacceptable to publicise your or anyone else’s contact details including address, place of employment, name of organisation, telephone or mobile number, email address, etc. This is for your own safety and that of everyone who uses this service
- In a different language to English. Posts containing languages other than English may be removed. Common greetings and salutations in languages other than English may be acceptable
- As raising your voice. The use of capital letters is considered as raising your voice in internet shorthand
- As inappropriate usernames that are vulgar or offensive, etc
Where there is the ability and permission to post comments we will not edit these to remove objectionable content, so please ensure that your posting contains none of the above to avoid it being removed.
Anyone posting a comment is deemed to accept Moxie Global Ltd use and publication thereof. Notwithstanding any moderation, Moxie Global Ltd cannot be held in any way responsible for the comments posted on our websites. No reliance should be placed on any comments and nothing on this site should be seen as a substitute for formal legal advice. The Moxie Global Ltd does not endorse, approve or promote any comments appearing on this site nor the authors thereof.
3. Online resources
The information contained on the website is provided to the best of our knowledge and with the best of intentions but should be treated as general guidance only. As every person’s situation is unique, you are encouraged to make your own enquiries and conduct your own independent research.
Throughout our materials, we provide links to third party sites however we cannot be responsible for content of these sites.
The copyright of the material on this site is held by Moxie Global Ltd. Individual users are free to make use of the information contained on the Library Section of the website site for their own non-commercial use.
However, the following acts are not permitted:
- Unattributed use of materials or plagiarism
- Loading copies of the documents onto a website
- Amending the documents in any way
- Using these materials for commercial gain in any way